Map showing Wavell's Vineyard Estate which is now part of current day Wynnum
Wavell's Vineyard Estate, Adjoining the Railway Station to be sold by Public Auction on the Ground, Saturday, 16th July 1921 at 3pm.
Street names shown on the map:
Road (now Tangorin Street)
- Rannock Street
Stanley Terrace (now Stradbroke Avenue)
- Wynnum Road
The map covers the present day streets:
Tangorin Street, Wynnum
Rannock Street, Wynnum
Stradbroke Avenue, Wynnum
Wynnum Road, Wynnum
Date: Saturday, 16th July 1921
Location: Wynnum, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The map also includes the following text:
- The Absolute Pick of Wynnum
- High Healthy & Dry
- 57 Beautiful Cool Summer Breezes Building Sites
- Within a few minutes walk of the beach
- Wynnum Railway Station
- Station Master's House
- Cleveland Railway
- Terms: £1 deposit & 10/ per allotment per month for each £50. Interest 6 per cent.
- Being Resubs 1 to 57 of Sub A of Portion 72, Parish of Tingalpa
- Isles, Love & Co, Auctioneers, Brisbane
- C. F. Bennett, Authorised Surveyor, Adelaide Street, Brisbane.
- A. McLaren, Lithograph, Isles, Love Building, Adelaide Street, Brisbane
Newspaper Advertisement - The Brisbane Courier - Page 7
Saturday, 16 July 1921
This Day (Saturday), July 16 at 3pm
The Absolute Pick of Wynnum, Right adjoining the Railway Station.
You can step off the Estate on to the Platform.
57 Lovely Seaside View Sites.
Terms: £1 deposit and 10/ per allotment per month for each £50 of purchase money. Interest at 6 per cent.
Plans from Isles, Love & Co., Auctioneers.