Map showing Rylatt Estate which is now part of current day Indooroopilly
The Rylatt Estate Indooroopilly the property of the Metropolitan Freehold Land and Building Co. Ltd to be sold on the ground Saturday 29th March 1890 at 2:30pm
Street names shown on the map:
- Moggill Road
- Rylatt Street
The map covers the present day streets:
Moggill Road, Indooroopilly
Rylatt Street, Indooroopilly
Shirley Street, Indooroopilly
Date: Saturday, 29 March 1890
Location: Indooroopilly, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The map also includes the following text:
- Being Subs 1 to 33, of Resubs 7 & 8 of Sub 3, of Portion 683 Parish of Indooroopilly.
- G. T. Bell Auctioneer
- G. K. Jopp Surveyor
- Trains leave Central Station 1.22 and 2.05
- No. 1. One Quarter cash deposit; Balance at 4, 8 and 12 Months without interest.
- No. 2. Twenty (20) per cent. deposit; Balance by Quarterly Installments, extending over 2 years; interest 6 per cent.
- No. 3. Fifteen (15) per cent. deposit; Balance by Monthly Installments, extending over 5 years; interest 7 per cent.
- No. 4. Ten (10) per cent. deposit; Balance repayable by Fortnightly Installments at the rate of 2 shillings and 2 pence for every £20; interest at current rates.
- No. 5. Cash purchasers to the amount of £100 allowed a discount of 2 per cent; above £100, 5 per cent.
- Moggill Road
- Brisbane River
- Indooroopilly Station
- Taringa Station
- Indooroopilly Township Estate
- Nelson Estate
- Watson, Ferguson & Co. Brisbane