Estate Map showing the 3rd Section of the Northam Estate in Bardon
Northham Estate - Upper Paddington - Sale by Auction on the ground Saturday 9th September 1922 at 3pm.
Street names shown on the map:
One Chain Road (now Northam Avenue)
Road (now Cecil Road)
Cooper's Camp Road (now Coopers Camp Road)
Kennedy Terrace (now Jubilee Terrace)
Simpson's Road (now Simpsons Road)
The map covers the present day streets:
Northam Avenue, Bardon
Cecil Road, Bardon
Coopers Camp Road, Bardon
Jubilee Terrace, Bardon
Simpsons Road, Bardon
Date: Saturday, 9th September 1922
Location: Bardon, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The map also includes the following text:
- 46 Charming Home Sites
- Adjoining the Tram Terminus
- Glorious Mountain Scenery
- "Northam" House and Grounds
- Paddington Tram Terminus
- Bardon Estate
- Ithaca Creek
- Bardon Hall
- Terms £2 per allotment deposit, balance at the rate of £1 per allotment per month. Interest at 6%.
- Being Resubs of Sub 1 of Portion 301 & 59, Parish of Enoggera
- Cameron Bros., Auctioneers
- R.A. Hamilton & James, Authorised Surveyors, 171 Queen Street.
- H.T. James, Litho, Telegraph Chambers, Queen Street.
Newspaper Advertisement - The Brisbane Courier - Page 10
Saturday, 9 September 1922
Sale by Public Auction on the ground at 3 pm.
Adjoining the residence of the late Dr A. Sutton. Right at tram terminus, on splendid elevation. The unsold balance of the third section, comprising about 50 allotments. Together with a splendid block of about 6 acres, with good creek frontage. For positive Sale, to close accounts
Terms £2 deposit, balance £1 per month. Interest at 6 per cent per annum.
Call for Plans - Take Paddington Tram to Terminus.
Cameron Bros., Auctioneers.