Estate Map of the Williams' Nursery Estate in Runcorn
Sale on the ground, Saturday, 3rd February 2923 at 3pm.
Street names shown on the map:
Government Road (now Beenleigh Road)
- Nursery Avenue
Government Road (now Nemies Road)
Government Road (now Persse Road)
The map covers the present day streets:
Beenleigh Road, Runcorn
Nursery Avenue, Runcorn
Nemies Road, Runcorn
Persse Road, Runcorn
Monak Street, Runcorn
Bultarra Street, Runcorn
Marika Street, Runcorn
Regency Hieghts, Runcorn
Celica Street, Runcorn
Lexus Street, Runcorn
Mako Street, Runcorn
Vidler Close, Runcorn
Bolwell Street, Runcorn
Basking Street, Runcorn
Honeybrook Street, Runcorn
Tanglewood Street, Runcorn
Ferntree Court, Runcorn
Pinetree Place, Runcorn
Silkyoak Street, Runcorn
Oakville Street, Runcorn
Young Place, Runcorn
Whitewood Place, Runcorn
Lakefield Place, Runcorn
Sester Place, Runcorn
Date: Saturday, 3rd February 1923
Location: Runcorn, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The map also includes the following text:
- To Cotton growers, Poultry raisers, Orchardists, Strawberry Growers and those desirous of obtaining small country freeholds for residential purposes, having good access to the city.
- 120 acres of Rich Loam Flats to Red Volcanic Ridges Subdivided into 22 Farmlets and 15 Residential Blocks.
- 10 Minutes from Runcorn Railway Station
- Runcorn Station
- South Coast Railway
- To Brisbane
- To Kuraby
- Mr H. A. Williams Residence and Nursery
- Terms £5 cash deposit & £1 per month for each £50 of purchase money or part thereof. Interest at 6 percent. Final Payment in 36 months.
- Blocksidge & Ferguson Ltd. Auctioneers - 41 Queen Street & Clayfield
- H. T. James Lithographs: Telegraph Chambers, Queen Street
- McInnis & Manning, Authorised Surveyors. Victory Chambers, Queen Street.
Newspaper Advertisement - The Brisbane Courier - Page 10
Saturday, 3 February 1923
This Day at 3pm on the Ground
WILLIAMS' NURSERY ESTATE, RUNCORN
10 Minutes from the Runcorn Railway Station on the South Coast Line
Fronting Main Road and Railway Line.
To Cotton Growers, Poultry Raisers, Orchardists, Strawberry Growers, and those desirous of obtaining small country freeholds for residential purposes, having good access to the city.
120 acres of Rich Loam Flats to Red Volcanic Ridges. Subdivided into 22 Farmlets up to 5 acres and 15 Residential Blocks.
The People's Terms: £5 cash deposit & £1 per month for each £50 of purchase money or part thereof. Interest at 6 percent. Final Payment, 36 months.
Plans Ready, Obtain One and Inspect.
Train Leaves South Brisbane, 1.25; leaves Runcorn 6.0 and 6.23.
Blocksidge and Ferguson, Ltd Auctioneers, will sell by auction, as above, 41 Queen Street, and Clayfield.
The map includes the following locations:
- Fruitgrove Railway Station
- Shirley Sester Park
- Lexus Street Park
- Grove Park
- Celia Street Park