Mayfield Farm, Moorooka
Mayfield Farm, Moorooka - 1920
Mayfield farm was established by George Pegg in 1864 / 1865.
George Pegg owned Portions 155 and 195, Parish of Yeerongpilly. The location of the Mayfield Farm is shown in this 1919 Extract from the 40 Chain Map - Sheet 1.
The property bordered the following areas:
- Beaudesert Road
- Mayfield Road
- Tarragindi Road
- Clifton Hill
Mayfield Gardens Estate - 1927
The land was later subdivided and became part of the Mayfield Gardens Estate.