Estate Map showing Stephens Park Estate in Annerley
Stephens Park, Annerley Junction. Sale by Public Auction on the ground, Saturday, 20th January 1923 at 3pm.
Street names shown on the map:
- Ipswich Road
- Waldheim Street
Thomas Street (now Blacket Street)
- Stephens Street
- Dudley Street East
- View Street
Creek Street (now Lewisham Street)
Ekibin Street (now Ekibin Road)
Ekibin Street (now Ekibin Road)
- Willis Street
Road to Greenslopes (now Arnwood Place)
Rose Street (now Lambton Street)
Jane Street (now Lothian Street)
- Bower Street
- Real Street
- Annerley Road
- Fanny Street
The map covers the present day streets:
Ipswich Road, Annerley
Waldheim Street, Annerley
Blacket Street, Annerley
Stephens Street, Annerley
Linville Lane, Annerley
Military Close, Annerley
Dudley Street East, Annerley
View Street, Annerley
Lewisham Street, Annerley
Ekibin Road, Annerley
Ekibin Road, Tarragindi
Willis Street, Tarragindi
Arnwood Place, Annerley
Lambton Street, Annerley
Lothian Street, Annerley
Bower Street, Annerley
Real Street, Annerley
Annerley Road, Annerley
Fanny Street, Annerley
Date: Saturday, 20 January 1923
Location: Annerley, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The map also includes the following text:
- 95 Beautiful Breezy Building Blocks
- Junction Hotel
- Junction Park State School and Playground
- The Pick of the District. Right in the Centre. Within 3 minutes of the Tram.
- Choice Park-like Residential Areas
- Glorious Easterly Slopes
- Every Convenience. Water & Electric light available.
- Very Easy Terms
- £5 Cash Deposit & £1 per month for every £50 of purchase money (or part thereof).
- Interest at 6% on half yearly balance.
- Final Payment in 36 months.
- Shops & Residences
- Residence of Hon. W. Stephens
- Orchard & Gardens
- Residence of T. C. Stephens, Esq.
- Drill Ground (Defence Department)
- Note! All dimensions subject to deposited plan.
- Lot A being Resubs 1 to 8 of Sub 1 of Resub 12 of Sub 3 of Portion 105
- Lot B being Resubs 1 to 23 of Sub 2 of Resub 12 of Sub 3 of Portion 105
- Lot C being Resubs 1 to 33 of Sub 3 of Resub 12 of Sub 3 of Portion 105
- Lot D being Resubs 178 to 216 of Sub 5 of Portion 86
- Parish of Yeerongpilly
- Resub 1 of Sub 2 of Portion 299
- Blocksidge & Ferguson, Ltd, Auctioneers and Real Property Salesmen, Queen Street and Clayfield
- McInnis & Manning, Authorised Surveyors, 28 Victory Chambers, City
- H. T. James, Lithograph, Telegraph Chambers, Queen Street
Newspaper Advertisement - The Brisbane Courier - Page 10
Saturday 20 January 1923
On the ground, at 3pm.
STEPHENS PARK, ANNERLEY JUNCTION
That choice Parklike Residential area immediately surrounding the residences of Messrs W. and T. Stephens and opposite Junction Park State School. The last central block available for subdivision.
95 Beautiful Breezy Building Blocks,
Situated on the Eastern slope from the Ipswich Road. The pick of the district, right in the centre, within three minutes of tram.
Areas 16 to 32 perches, having wide frontages, also a block of 2.5 acres.
Note the easy terms: £5 cash deposit, and £1 per month for every £50 of purchase money or part thereof, interest 6 per cent on half-yearly balance, final payment in 36 months.
Plans now available. It will pay you to inspect.
Blocksidge & Ferguson Limited, Auctioneers and Real Property Salesmen, Queen Street, City and Clayfield.