Estate Map showing the Rayham Estate in Wilston
Rayham Estate, Wilston to be sold on the ground on Saturday 27th January 1923, at 3pm.
Street names shown on the map:
- Hewitt Street
Jane Street (now Jeffery Street)
- Harle Avenue
The map covers the present day streets:
Hewitt Street, Wilston
Jeffery Street, Wilston
Harle Avenue, Wilston
Date: Saturday, 27 January 1923
Location: Wilston, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The map also includes the following text:
- Right Opposite the station
- Best Position in the district, good views.
- 8 Good High Sites also fine residence with an area of 2 roods 20 6/10 perches
- Facing Hewitt and Jane Streets and Harle Avenue
- Date of Sale, Saturday, 27th January 1923
- Rayham House
- School of
- Enoggera Railway
- Wilston Station
- Mr Barnes' Residence
- Mr Porter's Residence
- Mr Chaplain's Residence
- Railway Station Gate
- Note all dimensions & areas subject to deposited plan.
- Marvellous terms: 1/10th Cash, balance 5 years at 6 per cent, quarterly payments.
- Within 2 1/4 miles of the GPO.
- S. Francis, Authorised Surveyor, Chelmer
- A. McKinnon, Litho Telegraph Chambers, Queen Street.
- Isles, Love & Co. Limited, Auctioneers, Brisbane
Newspaper Advertisement - The Brisbane Courier - Page 10
This day, at 3 pm
On the Ground
THE RAYHAM ESTATE
Facing Hewitt and Jane Streets and Harle Avenue, Wilston
8 Good High Sites,
Also a Fine Residence of 10 rooms, with all conveniences, with an area of 2 roods and 20 6/10 perches, right opposite station, best position in district, good views, gas and water right on the estate, electric light handy.
Marvellous terms: 1/10th Cash, balance 5 years at 6 per cent, quarterly payments.
Plans on Application,
Isles, Love & Co., Limited, Auctioneers
The map includes the following locations: