Map showing Te-Koi Estate which is now part of current day Windsor
Te-Koi Estate, Wilston. For sale by Auction on the ground, Saturday, 15th June 1929 at 3 pm.
Street names shown on the map:
- Gilbert Road
- Cameron Street
- Days Road
Anderson Street (now Maygar Street)
- Constitution Road
- Paling Avenue
The map covers the present day streets:
Gilbert Road, Windsor
Cameron Street, Windsor
Days Road, Windsor
Maygar Street, Windsor
Constitution Road, Windsor
Paling Avenue, Windsor
Date: Saturday, 15 June 1929
Location: Windsor, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The map also includes the following text:
- 13 Choice Elevated Sites with Nice Views
- Close to the Grange Tramline
- All Lovely Large Blocks, Electric Light and Water, Good Roads & Handy to Schools & Churches
- Easy Terms £10 deposit & £2 per block per month. Interest at 6%.
- Being Subs 1 to 6 & 8 to 14 of Resubs32 to 44 of Sub 3 of Portion 30. Parish of Enoggera.
- Land for Sale
- Grange Tram Terminus
- Grange Tramline
- 5 Ways
- Eildon Hill
- Windsor State School
- Wilston State School
- R.C. School
- R.C. Church
- Jean Street
- William Street
- Anderson Street
- King Street
- Lutwyche Road
- Albion Road
- Isles, Love & Co. Limited - Auctioneers
- F.E. Shortt & Co Agents in conjunction
- R.A. Hamilton & James - Authorised Surveyors, Federal Deposit Bank Chambers, 113-15 Queen Street.
- H.T. James Litho, Telegraph Chambers, Queen Street
Newspaper Advertisement - The Brisbane Courier - Page 28
The Afternoon, Saturday 15th June at 3pm on the ground
TE-KOI Estate, Wilston
This choice subdivision is situated almost on the New Grange Tramline, close to King Street, facing Gilbert Road, near what they term the Fiveways, and comprises 13 Elevated sites.
With nice views, water and electric light, good roads. Each block has an area of over 20 perches, with wide frontages, handy to school and churches.
Easy Terms - £10 deposit and £2 per allotment per month. Interest 6 per cent. Call for Plan.
Isles, Love & Co., Limited - Auctioneers
F.E. Shortt & Co., Agents in conjunction.