Map showing Stonehaven Heights which is now part of current day Holland Park
The Prettiest Spot in Coorparoo - Stonehaven Heights - Right on top of Mt Pleasant.
Street names shown on the map:
- Raff Avenue
Beryl Street (now Beryl Crescent)
Love Avenue (now Love Street)
- Sylvia Street
- Percival Terrace
- Oxley Drive
- Wilbur Street
- Melba Crescent
Abbotsleigh Road (now Abbotsleigh Street)
Main Logan Road (now Logan Road)
Lillian Street (now Smith Street)
no name (now Wylma Street)
- Plimsoll Crescent
The map covers the present day streets:
Raff Avenue, Holland Park
Beryl Crescent, Holland Park
Love Street, Holland Park
Sylvia Street, Holland Park
Percival Terrace, Holland Park
Oxley Drive, Holland Park
Wilbur Street, Holland Park
Melba Crescent, Holland Park
Abbotsleigh Street, Holland Park
Logan Road, Holland Park
Smith Street, Holland Park
Wylma Street, Holland Park
Plimsoll Crescent, Holland Park
Location: Holland Park, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The map also includes the following text:
- 119 Incomparable Sites with Glorious Views of the City and Mountains.
- Within 4 minutes easy walk of either Cavendish Road or Holland Park Trams.
- Right on the track of the Cool North-Easters.
- Water and Electric Light on the Estate.
- Surrounded by modern bungalows.
- For Private Sale
- Terms: £10 deposit. Balance by easy installments at 6% interest.
- Proposed Bowling Green Site
- Proposed State School
- Raff Avenue Tram Section
- Holland Park Tramline
- To Cavendish Road Tram Terminus. 4 minutes easy walk.
- Store and Public Telephone
- Being Subs of Portions 180 & 181, Parish of Bulimba
- Local Sketch
- Greenslopes Tram Terminus
- Cavendish Road Tram Terminus
- Proposed Tram Terminus (extension)
- To Holland Park Tram Terminus
- Dunellan School
- Ridge Street
- Chatsworth Road
- Mt Pleasant Par.
- Sackville Street
- Plimsoll Street
- Lade Street
- Marriott Street
- Note! all measurements are subject to deposited plan.
- For particulars apply to
- Percival Smith Agent 78 Eagle Street, Brisbane
- or Faragher & White, Auctioneers, 345 Queen Street (near Extons) phone 7597.
- H. T. James Litho, Telegraph Chambers, Queen Street
Newspaper Advertisement - The Brisbane Courier - Page 19
STONEHAVEN HEIGHTS ESTATE, Mt Pleasant, Coorparoo
Midway between Cavendish Road and Holland Park Trams (4 minutes from either), now being offered for private sale at attractive prices on easy terms.
Recently subdivided into beautiful wide frontages approved of by Town Planner, Glorious panoramic views of city and mountains.
Right in the tracks of the cool North Easters, within 1 minute of New State School or 4 minutes of Loretto Convent.
Water and Electric Light on the Estate. Only 3 1/2 miles from City.
Plans on Application.
Percival H. Smith, 345 Queen Street, upstairs just below Exton House or on the estate over week-end.