Estate Map showing Holland Park Heights Estate in Holland Park
Holland Park Heights - For Private Sale - Beautiful High Building Sites
Street names shown on the map:
- Reuben Street
- Stella Street
- Rita Street
- Harold Street
- Arnold Street
Main Logan (Bitumen) Road (now Logan Road)
The map covers the present day streets:
Reuben Street, Holland Park
Stella Street, Holland Park
Rita Street, Holland Park
Harold Street, Holland Park
Arnold Street, Holland Park
Logan Road, Holland Park
Date: Saturday, 30 July 1932
Location: Holland Park, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The map also includes the following text:
- Commanding Extensive Views
- Every Block is a Perfect Home Site
- Electric Light and Water Available
- Withing 5 minutes walk of Holland Park Tram Terminus
- And convenient to Shopping Centre, Chuches & Schools.
- Terms:- £10 per block deposit, balance spread over 3 years at 6% interest.
- Being Sub A (Easement) & Subs 436, 438, 442, 444, 447, 448, 450-452, 499-500, 503, 504, 506, 507, 509 & Resub 1-21 of Subs 437, 439-441, 443, 446, 449, 453-4555, 496-498, 502, 505, 508 of Portion 185, Parish of Bulimba.
- Easement for Access - 10 ft wide
- Holland Park Tramline
- To the City
- "Mountain View" Hotel
- Blocksidge & Ferguson Ltd, Auctioneers, Adelaide Street, branches at Annerley & Clayfield
- C. F. Bennett, Auth. Surveyor, Adelaide Street
- H. T. James Litho, Telegraph Chambers, Queen Street.
Newspaper Advertisement - The Brisbane Courier - Page 22
Saturday, 30 July 1932
HOLLAND PARK, 24 Perches, £70; £100 48 perches, £180 others
Holland Park Heights Estate, £75 to £125.
Get Plan. Blocksidge & Ferguson, Limited, Adelaide Street.