William Flint's Grocery & Produce Merchant, Paddington 1915
This historical photo from 1915 shows the shop of William Flint Grocery & Produce Merchant. This shop is located at 237 Given Terrace, Paddington and still exists today.
While doing some research for some of our Estate Maps in Bardon we came across an old video of the Bardon Hill Climb in 1940 as well as these great pictures of the Bardon Hill Climb in 1938.
In reading the newspapers of the day, it seems they called these events "Freak Hill Climbs" and were held regularly in Bardon as fundraising for events such as the Bathurst T. T. Riders Fund.
These Hill Climbs occured in what is now Purtell Park, Bardon.